วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

G H A J I N I : หนังอินเดียที่มีโอกาสได้ดู




G h a j i n i is a 2008 Indian film directed by Murugadoss.It is a remake version of Tamil film. I watched Ghajini on MVTV 2 with a weird feeling because I hate this channel. It is always bring a crap movie and they never care about the audience feeling by putting a lot of ads while the movie was showing more than channel 7 did on the big cinema program.

The Indian film is not my favorite genre but this movie changed my attitude forever.
Speaking of the movie,I think the director did a very good job .Lots of people said that he wanted to copy the idea of Christopher Nolan from Memento but I think there's an Indian Style which is very cute for me.Firstly I think It was just a romantic comedy movie like an ordinary Indian movie( I mean dancing on the mountain and hiding behind the tree.)
but there is "something" more than that


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น